A church divided : German Protestants confront the Nazi past / Matthew D. Hockenos.
Indiana University Press,
|Online Access:||Table of contents|
Table of Contents:
- The church struggle : ecclesiastical, political, and theological disunity in the Third Reich
- Representations of the Nazi past in early 1945
- Guilt from another world : guilt, repentance, and forgiveness in the year zero
- The Stuttgart declaration of guilt : religious confession, Freedom charter, or another Versailles?
- The guilt of the others : Bishop Wurm's letter to English Christians
- On the political course of our people
- The church and antisemitism
- A ray of light in their darkness : the church and anti-Judaism.