Global health 101 / Richard Skolnik.
Burlington, MA :
Jones & Bartlett Learning,
|Series:||Essential public health.
Table of Contents:
- The principles and goals of global health
- Health determinants, measurements, and trends
- Health, education, poverty, and the economy
- Ethical and human rights concerns in global health
- An introduction to health systems
- Culture and health
- The environment and health
- Nutrition and global health
- Women's health
- Child health
- Communicable diseases
- Non-communicable diseases
- Unintentional injuries
- Natural disasters and complex humanitarian emergencies
- Working together to improve global health
- Science, technology, and global health
- Working in global health
- Profiles of global health actors.