The Federalist papers : Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Jay / edited and with an introduction by Ian Shapiro ; with essays by John Dunn, Donald L. Horowitz, Eileen Hunt Botting.
From the Publisher: Originally published anonymously, The Federalist Papers first appeared in 1787 as a series of letters to New York newspapers exhorting voters to ratify the proposed Constitution of the United States. Still hotly debated, and open to often controversial interpretations, the argume...
|Other Authors:||, , ,|
New Haven :
Yale University Press,
|Series:||Rethinking the Western tradition.
- Introduction: The Federalist then and now / Ian Shapiro
- Federalist papers
- Articles of Confederation
- Constitution of the United States of America
- Amendments to the Constitution of the United States
- Unmanifest destiny / John Dunn
- Federalist abroad in the world / Donald L Horowitz
- Protofeminist responses to the Federalist-Antifederalist debate / Eileen Hunt Botting