Particle Scattering, X-Ray Diffraction, and Microstructure of Solids and Liquids edited by Manfred L. Ristig, Klaus A. Gernoth.
Interesting and new specific results of current theoretical and experimental work in various fields at the frontier of particle scattering and X-ray diffraction are reviewed in this volume. Special emphasis is placed on the study of the microstructure of quantum solids, crystals, and liquids both cl...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2003.|
|Series:||Lecture Notes in Physics,
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Scattering from Condensed Matter: A Brief Introduction
- Scattering Studies of Condensed Helium Isotopes
- The One- and Two-Body Densities of Crystalline Matter and Bragg and Diffuse Scattering of Neutrons and X-Rays
- Average Structure vs. Real Structure: Molecular Dynamics Studies of Silica
- Simulation and Theory of Inhomogeneous Liquid Crystals
- Disorder Diffuse Scattering of Crystals and Quasicrystals
- Inelastic Neutron Scattering from Structural Excitations.