Mass Spectrometry in the Biological Sciences edited by A. L. Burlingame, Steven A. Carr.
Leading practitioners describe in detail advanced methods of mass spectrometry used in structural characterization of biomacromolecules of both natural and recombinant origin. They demonstrate by example how these methodologies can solve a wide array of real-world problems in protein biochemistry, i...
Totowa, NJ :
Humana Press : Imprint: Humana,
|Edition:||1st ed. 1996.|
|Series:||Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Mass Spectrometry in the Health and Life Sciences
- Designing Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometers for the Future: Multichannel Recording of Peptide Amino Acid Sequences
- The Role of Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance Mass Spectrometry in Biological Research — New Developments and Applications
- Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry: The Observation of Covalent, Ionic and Non-Covalent Interactions
- Using Deuterium Exchange and Mass Spectrometry to Study Protein Structure
- MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry in the Protein Biochemistry Lab: From Characterization of Cell Cycle Regulators to the Quest for Novel Antibiotics
- Chemistry, Mass Spectrometry and Peptide-Mass Databases: Evolution of Methods for the Rapid Identification and Mapping of Cellular Proteins
- Identification of Electroblotted Proteins by Peptide Mass Searching of a Sequence Database
- Mass Spectrometric Identification of Proteins Isolated By Two-Dimensional Gel Electrophoresis
- Infrared-Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry (IR-MALDI-MS) of Proteins Electroblotted onto Polymer Membranes After SDS-PAGE Separation
- Picoliter Vials: a New Sample Handling Technique for Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption/Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Direct Neuropeptide Profiling of Single Neurons and Target Tissue by Matrix-Assisted Laser Desorption Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Approaches to the Practical Use of MS/MS in a Protein Sequencing Facility
- Capillary Liquid Chromatography/Electrospray Mass Spectrometry with a Magnetic Sector Instrument for Accurate Mass Measurement of Peptide and Protein Mixtures
- Mass Spectrometric Methods for Peptide Sequencing: Applications to Immunology and Protein Acylation
- A Multifaceted Strategy for the Characterization of Recombinant gD-2, a Potential Herpes Vaccine
- Identifying Unexpected Protein Modifications
- Mass Spectrometry in Carbohydrate Recognition Studies
- Mass Spectrometric and Tandem Mass Spectrometric Approaches to the Analysis of Glycoconjugates
- Structural Determination and Biosynthetic Studies of the Rhizobial Nod Metabolites: The Lipo-Chitin Oligosaccharides
- Mass Spectrometry as a Tool to Determine the Structures and Heterogeneity of Bacterial Lipooligosaccharides (LOS)
- Applications of Tandem Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry in Drug Biotransformation and Quantification Studies
- Isoeicosanoids: Mass Spectrometry of Free Radical Oxidation Products Derived From Arachidonoyl Phospholipids
- Applications of Accelerator Mass Spectrometry in Toxicology: A Highly Sensitive Tool for Low-Level Isotope Measurements
- Characterization of Posttranscriptional Modification in Nucleic Acids by Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- The Future of DNA Sequencing: Methods and Applications
- Author Index.