Acoustical Imaging by Hiroshi Shimizu, Noriyoshi Chubachi, Jun-Ichi Kushibiki.
The 17th International Symposium on Acoustical Imaging was held at Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan, during May 31-June 2, 1988. The symposium was organized by the ultrasonics research group of Tohoku University and the IEEE ijFFC Society, Tokyo Chapter. Of the 128 papers submitted, 88 were presente...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
New York, NY :
Springer US : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 1989.|
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Acoustic Microscopy and Its Applications
- Non-Destructive Evaluation
- Signal Processing of Images
- Acoustic Measurements and Physical Acoustics
- Medical Ultrasonic Diagnostics
- Acoustic Sensors
- Acoustic Holography and Tomography
- Seismic Exploration
- Imaging Instrumentation and Other Techniques
- Author Index.