Complex Methods for Partial Differential Equations edited by Heinrich Begehr, A. Okay Celebi, W. Tutschke.
This volume is a collection of manscripts mainly originating from talks and lectures given at the Workshop on Recent Trends in Complex Methods for Par tial Differential Equations held from July 6 to 10, 1998 at the Middle East Technical University in Ankara, Turkey, sponsored by The Scientific and...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
New York, NY :
Springer US : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 1999.|
|Series:||International Society for Analysis, Applications and Computation,
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- 1 A reflection principle and its applications
- 2 On some problems for first order elliptic systems in the plane
- 3 Differential-operator solutions for complex partial differential equations
- 4 On a generalized Riemann-Hilbert boundary value problem for second order elliptic systems in the plane
- 5 Boundary value problems of the theory of generalized analytic functions
- 6 On well-posedness of problems for nonclassical systems of equations
- 7 An application of the periodic Riemann boundary value problem to a periodic crack problem
- 8 Initial and boundary value problems for singular differential equations and applications to the theory of cusped bars and plates
- 9 Multidimensional logarithmic residues and their applications
- 10 The Neumann problem for the inhomogeneous pluriharmonic system in polydiscs
- 11 Second order Cauchy-Pompeiu representations
- 12 On a class of second order elliptic overdetermined systems
- 13 Boundary spinors and values of holomorphic functions
- 14 Two approaches to non-commutative geometry
- 15 Some partial differential equations in Clifford analysis
- 16 Generalized monogenic functions satisfying differential equations with anti-monogenic right-hand sides
- 17 Complex analytic method for hyperbolic equations of second order
- 18 Remarks on the solvability of Dirichlet problems in different function spaces
- 19 Complex methods in the theory of initial value problems
- 20 Optimal balls for solving fixed-point problems in Banach spaces
- 21 Wavelet transform of operators and functional calculus.