Legal Knowledge and Analogy Fragments of Legal Epistemology, Hermeneutics and Linguistics / edited by P.J. Nerhot.
3 of law as an object that has always already been there, systematic and com plete. Quite the contrary. Some, indeed practically all of us, reject this sort of epistemology of law, and where the hypothesis of the coherence of the legal universe is put forward, this is in order to define it in very...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 1991.|
|Series:||Law and Philosophy Library,
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- The Analogy between Logic and Dialogic of Law
- Analogy as Legal Reasoning - The Hermeneutic Foundation of the Analogical Procedure
- Milking the Meter - On Analogy, Universalizability and World Views
- The Function of Analogy in Law: Return to Kant and Wittgenstein
- Analogy in Legal Science: Some Comparative Observations
- Legal Analogy between Interpretive Arguments and Productive Arguments
- Legal Knowledge and Meaning (The Example of Legal Analogy)
- Analogical Reasoning and Legal Institutions
- Analogy in the Law.