Symmetries of Partial Differential Equations Conservation Laws — Applications — Algorithms / edited by A.M. Vinogradov.
2 The authors of these issues involve not only mathematicians, but also speci alists in (mathematical) physics and computer sciences. So here the reader will find different points of view and approaches to the considered field. A. M. VINOGRADOV 3 Acta Applicandae Mathematicae 15: 3-21, 1989. © 1989...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 1989.|
|Series:||Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- I (Acta Appl. Math. 15, 1–210)
- Symmetries and Conservation Laws of Partial Differential Equations: Basic Notions and Results
- Symmetries and Conservation Laws of Kadomtsev-Pogutse Equations (Their computation and first applications)
- Symmetries and Conservation Laws of Navier-Stokes Equations
- Symmetries, Invariant Solutions and Conservation Laws of the Nonlinear Acoustics Equation
- Local Nonintegrability of Long-Short Wave Interaction Equations
- On Symmetries and Conservation Laws of the Equations of Shallow Water with an Axisymmetric Profile of Bottom
- On Symmetries of the Heat Equation
- Nonlocal Trends in the Geometry of Differential Equations: Symmetries, Conservation Laws, and Bäcklund Transformations
- II (Acta Appl Math. 16, 1–142)
- Exactly and Completely Integrable Nonlinear Dynamical Systems
- Recursion and Group Structures of Soliton Equations
- Building of Mathematical Models of Continuum Media on the Basis of the Invariance Principle
- III (Acta Appl. Math. 16,143–242)
- Efficiently Implementing Two Methods of the Geometrical Theory of Differential Equations: An Experience in Algorithm and Software Design
- Computations in Differential and Difference Modules
- Reducing Systems of Linear Differential Equations to a Passive Form
- Software to Compute Infinitesimal Symmetries of Exterior Differential Systems, with Applications
- Lie Algebra Computations.