Algorithm Engineering and Experimentation Third International Workshop, ALENEX 2001, Washington, DC, USA, January 5-6, 2001. Revised Papers / edited by Adam L. Buchsbaum, Jack Snoeyink.
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2001.|
|Series:||Lecture Notes in Computer Science,
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
Table of Contents:
- Solving a “Hard” Problem to Approximate an “Easy” One: Heuristics for Maximum Matchings and Maximum Traveling Salesman Problems
- CNOP - A Package for Constrained Network Optimization
- The Asymmetric Traveling Salesman Problem: Algorithms, Instance Generators, and Tests
- Network Tomography through End-to-End Measurements
- Experimental Results on Statistical Approaches to Page Replacement Policies
- Estimating Resemblance of MIDI Documents
- Experiments on Adaptive Set Intersections for Text Retrieval Systems
- PVD: A Stable Implementation for Computing Voronoi Diagrams of Polygonal Pockets
- Hierarchical Clustering of Trees: Algorithms and Experiments
- Travel Planning with Self-Made Maps
- New Algorithmic Challenges Arising in Measurement-Driven Networking Research
- A Probabilistic Spell for the Curse of Dimensionality
- Experimental Evaluation of the Height of a Random Set of Points in a d-Dimensional Cube
- An Empirical Study of a New Approach to Nearest Neighbor Searching
- Spectral Analysis for Data Mining
- Trade Off Between Compression and Search Times in Compact Suffix Array
- Implementation of a PTAS for Scheduling with Release Dates
- Biased Skip Lists for Highly Skewed Access Patterns.