High-Field Transport in Semiconductor Superlattices by Karl Leo.
The purpose of this book is to review the current state of this quickly developing field. Up until now, there has been no concise review available of the rather diverse aspects of this field. This book gives a basic introduction to the concepts behind Bloch oscillations. It describes how the physics...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2003.|
|Series:||Springer Tracts in Modern Physics,
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Introduction: Basics of High Field Transport
- Semiconductor Superlattices
- Interband Optical Experiments on Bloch Oscillations: Basic Observations
- Interband Optical Experiments on Bloch Oscillations: Measurements of the Spatial Dynamics
- Emission of Terahertz Radiation
- Damping of Bloch Oscillations I: Scattering
- Damping of Bloch Oscillations II: Zener Tunneling
- Electrical Transport Experiments
- Bloch Oscillations in other Systems
- Future Prospects and Application Perspectives.