Legal Institutions by D.W. Ruiter.
Building on his contributions to institutional legal theory in Institutional Legal Facts of 1993 (Law and Philosophy Library, volume 18), the author presents a comprehensive theory of legal institutions. To that end, the initial theoretical approach, which mainly concentrated on problems connected w...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2001.|
|Series:||Law and Philosophy Library,
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- 1. A New Conceptual Framework
- 2. Kinds of Legal Judgments and Legal Situations
- 3. Legal Rules
- 4. Legal Institutions
- 5. Categories of Legal Institutions
- 6. Unwritten Law
- 7. Perfection and Legal Validity
- 8. Recapitulation of the Conceptual Framework
- 9. Applying the Conceptual Framework
- Index of Authors
- Index of Subjects.