Nile River Basin Hydrology, Climate and Water Use / edited by Assefa M. Melesse.
This book presents results of scientific studies ranging from hydrological modelling to water management and policy issues in the Nile River basin. It examines the physical, hydrometeorological and hydrogeological description of the basin along with analysis in understanding the hydrological process...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2011.|
|Series:||Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Part 1. Physical Description and Hydrology of the Basin
- Part 2. Geology, Sediment Dynamics and Groundwater System of the Nile Basin
- Part 3. Hydrological Modeling
- Part 4. Water Availability, Hydrological Extremes and Effects of Land-Use and Climate Change on the Hydrology
- Part 5. Water Use, Management and Policy.