On the Ecology of Australia’s Arid Zone edited by Hans Lambers.
This book will appeal to an international audience as well as be irresistible to local readers. Anyone working or with an interest in Australia’s arid zone should need ready access to this book. There is no equivalent publication out there at the moment, and this book has many authoritative chapters...
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|1st ed. 2018.
|Springer eBook Collection.
|Click to view e-book
|Holy Cross Note:
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Seeing Red: Some aspects of the geological and climatic history of the Australian arid zone
- Evolutionary history
- Mineral nutrition of plants in Australia’s arid zone
- Ecophysiology of Australian Arid-Zone Marsupials
- Ecophysiology of Australian Arid-Zone Reptiles
- The evolution, physiology, and ecology of the Australian arid zone frog fauna
- Terrestrial invertebrates of the Australian arid zone
- Subterranean fauna of the arid zone
- Fire regimes and ecology of arid Australia
- Archaeology and rock art of the north-west arid zone with a focus on animals
- Weeds in Australian arid regions
- Feral animals in the semi-arid and arid regions of Australia; origins, impacts and control
- Climate Change.