Excel 2016 for Biological and Life Sciences Statistics A Guide to Solving Practical Problems / by Thomas J. Quirk, Meghan H. Quirk, Howard F. Horton.
This book is a step-by-step exercise-driven guide for students and practitioners who need to master Excel to solve practical biological and life science problems. If understanding statistics isn’t your strongest suit, you are not especially mathematically-inclined, or if you are wary of computers, t...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2016.|
|Series:||Excel for Statistics,
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Sample size, mean, standard deviation, standard error of the mean
- Random number generator
- Confidence interval about the mean using the TINV function and hypothesis testing
- One-group t-test for the mean
- Two-group t-test of the difference of the means for independent groups
- Correlation and simple linear regression
- Multiple correlation and multiple regression
- One-way analysis of variance (ANOVA)
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E