Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science 2013 38th International Symposium, MFCS 2013, Klosterneuburg, Austria, August 26-30, 2013, Proceedings / edited by Krishnendu Chatterjee, Jirí Sgall.
This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed conference proceedings of the 38th International Symposium on Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, MFCS 2013, held in Klosterneuburg, Austria, in August 2013. The 67 revised full papers presented together with six invited talks were carefully se...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2013.|
|Series:||Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ;
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Alternation Trading Proofs and Their Limitations
- Bin Packing Games with Selfish Items
- A Constructive Proof of the Topological Kruskal Theorem
- Prior-Free Auctions of Digital Goods
- Clustering on k-Edge-Colored Graphs
- How to Pack Your Items When You Have to Buy Your Knapsack.-Computing Behavioral Distances, Compositionally
- Rewriting Guarded Negation Queries
- Parity Games and Propositional Proofs
- Bringing Order to Special Cases of Klee’s Measure Problem
- Learning Reductions to Sparse Sets
- Probabilistic Automata with Isolated Cut-Points
- On Stochastic Games with Multiple Objectives
- Paradigms for Parameterized Enumeration
- Noninterference with Local Policies
- Ordering Metro Lines by Block Crossings
- Meta-kernelization with Structural Parameters
- Polynomial Threshold Functions and Boolean Threshold Circuits
- Detecting Regularities on Grammar-Compressed Strings
- An Unusual Temporal Logic.