Landscape Dynamics, Soils and Hydrological Processes in Varied Climates edited by Assefa M. Melesse, Wossenu Abtew.
The book presents the processes governing the dynamics of landscapes, soils and sediments, water and energy under different climatic regions using studies conducted in varied climatic zones including arid, semi-arid, humid and wet regions. The spatiaotemporal availability of the processes and fluxes...
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2016.|
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- From the Contents: Introduction
- GIS and Remote Sensing Based Forest Resource Assessment, Quantification and Mapping in Amhara Region, Ethiopia
- Landscape Changes Impact on Regional Hydrology and Climate.- Multi-Temporal Land Use/Land Cover Change Detection of the Batena watershed, Rift Valley Lakes Basin, Ethiopia
- Analyses of Land Use Land Cover Change Dynamics in the Upland Watersheds of Upper Blue Nile Basin
- Land Use Land Cover Change Impact on Groundwater Recharge.