Quantum Theory A Wide Spectrum / by E.B. Manoukian.
The ultimate modern textbook on Quantum Theory, this graduate-level and self-contained text is also a reference and research work which provides background for research in this discipline, covering important recent developments and most aspects of the theory with fairly detailed presentations. In ad...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2006.|
|Series:||Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Symmetries and Transformations
- Uncertainties, Localization, Stability and Decay of Quantum Systems
- Spectra of Hamiltonians
- Angular Momentum Gymnastics
- Intricacies of Harmonic Oscillators
- Intricacies of the Hydrogen Atom
- Quantum Physics of Spin 1/2 and Two-Level Systems; Quantum Predictions Using Such Systems
- Green Functions
- Path Integrals
- The Quantum Dynamical Principle
- Approximating Quantum Systems
- Multi-Electron Atoms: Beyond the Thomas-Fermi Atom
- Quantum Physics and the Stability of Matter
- Quantum Scattering
- Quantum Description of Relativistic Particles.