Assessing Climate Change Temperatures, Solar Radiation and Heat Balance / by Donald Rapp.
In ASSESSING CLIMATE CHANGE Donald Rapp has investigated a large body of scientific data relevant to climate change, approaching each element with necessary (but neutral) scientific skepticism. The chapters of the book attempt to answer a number of essential questions in relation to global warming a...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2008.|
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Historical variations in the Earth’s climate
- Temperatures in the past millennium
- Temperatures in the past century
- Variability of the Sun
- The Earth’s heat balance and the greenhouse effect
- CO2 production and climate change
- Impacts of global warming
- Global climate change and public policy
- Final remarks.