Evaporation and Evapotranspiration Measurements and Estimations / by Wossenu Abtew, Assefa Melesse.
The book is a thorough presentation of theoretical and applied aspects of the evaporation and evapotranspiration process supported by data from experimental studies. It is written in a way that the theoretical background of evaporation and evapotranspiration estimation is presented in a simplified m...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2013.|
|Series:||Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Meteorological Parameter Monitoring and Data Quality
- Evaporation and Evapotranspiration Measurement
- Energy Requirements of Dew Evaporation
- Vapor Pressure Calculation Methods
- Evaporation and Evapotranspiration Estimation Methods
- Wetland Evapotranspiration
- Lake Evaporation
- Reference and Crop Evapotranspiration
- Spatially Distributed Surface Energy Flux Modeling
- Crop Yield Estimation Using Remote Sensing and Surface Energy Flux Model
- Wetland Restoration Assessment using Remote Sensing and Surface Energy Budget Based Evapotranspiration
- Climate Change and Evapotranspiration.