Atmospheric Aerosols Properties and Climate Impacts / by Olivier Boucher.
This textbook aims to be a one stop shop for those interested in aerosols and their impact on the climate system. It starts with some fundamentals on atmospheric aerosols, atmospheric radiation and cloud physics, then goes into techniques used for in-situ and remote sensing measurements of aerosols,...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2015.|
|Series:||Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- General Introduction
- Atmospheric Aerosols
- Physical, Chemical and Optical Aerosol Properties
- Aerosol Modelling
- Interactions of Radiation with matter and Atmospheric Radiative Transfer
- In Situ and Remote Sensing Measurements of Aerosols
- Aerosol Data Assimilation
- Aerosol-radiation Interactions-. Aerosol-cloud Interactions
- Climate Response to Aerosol Forcings
- Biogeochemical Effects and Climate Feedbacks of Aerosols
- Stratospheric Aerosols
- Aerosol-based Climate Engineering