Numerical Treatment of Partial Differential Equations by Christian Grossmann, Hans-Görg Roos, Martin Stynes.
Many well-known models in the natural sciences and engineering, and today even in economics, depend on partial di?erential equations. Thus the e?cient numerical solution of such equations plays an ever-increasing role in state-- the-art technology. This demand and the computational power available f...
|Main Authors:||, ,|
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2007.|
Springer eBook Collection.
|Online Access:||Click to view e-book|
|Holy Cross Note:||Loaded electronically.|
Electronic access restricted to members of the Holy Cross Community.
- Partial Differential Equations: Basics and Explicit Representation of Solutions
- Finite Difference Methods
- Weak Solutions, Elliptic Problems and Sobolev Spaces
- The Finite Element Method
- Finite Element Methods for Unsteady Problems
- Singular Perturbations
- Numerical Methods for Variational Inequalities and Optimal Control
- Numerical Methods for Discretized Problems.