Understanding climate change feedbacks / Panel on Climate Change Feedbacks, Climate Research Committees, Board on Atmospheric Sciences and Climate, Division on Earth and Life Studies, National Research Council of the National Academies.
|Corporate Authors:||, ,|
Washington, D.C. :
National Academies Press,
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
Table of Contents:
- Cloud, water vapor, and lapse rate feedbacks
- Sea-ice feedbacks
- Ocean heat uptake and ocean circulation feedbacks
- Terrestrial hydrology and vegetation feedbacks
- Atmospheric chemical feedbacks
- Biogeochemical feedbacks and the carbon cycle
- Modes of variability.