Adequacy of evidence for physical activity guidelines development : workshop summary / Carol West Suitor and Vivica I. Kraak, rapporteurs ; Food and Nutrition Board, Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.
Washington, D.C. :
National Academies Press,
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
Table of Contents:
- Introductory session
- Physical activity, health promotion, and chronic disease prevention
- Physical activity, ovesity, and weight management
- Physical activity and risk-maximizing benefits
- Physical activity and special considerations for children, adolescents, and pregnant and postpartum women
- Physical activity and special considerations for older adults
- Physical activity and considerations for persons with disabilities
- Closing session.