Antarctica : a keystone in a changing world : proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences, Santa Barbara, California, August 26 to September 1, 2007 / edited by Alan K. Cooper [and others].
"This special International Polar Year volume is a joint effort of the Polar Research Board of the National Academies and the U.S. Geological Survey. The Polar Research Board is the U.S. National Committee to the Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research, which is the official sponsor of the 1...
|Corporate Authors:||, ,|
Washington, D.C. :
National Academies Press,
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- Summary and highlights of the 10th International Symposium on Antarctic Earth Sciences / T.J. Wilson [and others]
- Antarctica earth system science in the International Polar Year 2007-2008 / R.E. Bell
- 100 million years of Antarctic climate evolution: evidence from fossil plants / J.E. Francis [and others]
- Antarctica's continent-ocean transitions: consequences for tectonic reconstructions / K. Gohl
- Landscape evolution of Antarctica / S.S.R. Jamieson and D.E. Sugden
- A view of Antarctic ice-sheet evolution from sea-level and deep-sea isotope changes during the late Cretaceous-Cenozoic / K.G. Miller [and others]
- Late Cenozoic climate history of the Ross embayment from the AND-1B Drill Hole: culmination of three decades of Antarctic margin drilling / T.R. Naish [and others]
- A Pan-Precambrian link between deglaciation and environmental oxidation / T.D. Raub and J.L. Kirschvink
- Tectonics of the west Antarctic rift system: new light on the history and dynamics of distributed intracontinental extension / C.S. Siddoway
- The significance of Antarctica for studies of global geodynamics / R. Sutherland
- Antarctica and global paleogeography: from Rodinia, through Gondwanaland and Pangea, to the birth of the southern ocean and the opening of gateways / T.H. Torsvik, C. Gaina, and T.F. Redfield.