Improving health service delivery in developing countries : from evidence to action / editors, David H. Peters [and others].
Reliable information on how health service strategies affect the poor is in short supply. In an attempt to redress the imbalance, Improving Health Service Delivery in Developing Countries presents evidence on strategies for strengthening health service delivery, based on systematic reviews of the li...
Washington, DC :
|Directions in development (Washington, D.C.)
|Click for online access
- Review of strategies to strengthen health services
- Review of strategies to strengthen the performance of health organizations
- Review of strategies to improve health care provider performance
- Review of community empowerment strategies for health
- Analysis of cross-country changes in health services
- Institutional context of health services
- Evaluation of changes in health results in World Bank-assisted health projects
- Seven country case studies
- From evidence to learning and doing.