Design research through practice : from the lab, field, and showroom / Ilpo Koskinen [and others].
Businesses and the HCI and Interaction Design communities have embraced design and design research. Design research as a field blends methodologies from several disciplines - sociology, engineering, software, philosophy, industrial design, HCI/interaction design -- so designers can learn from past s...
Waltham, MA :
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- Constructive design research
- The coming age of constructive design research
- Research programs
- Lab : can you really study design in a laboratory?
- Field : how to follow design through society
- Showroom : research meets design and art
- How to work with theory
- Design things : models, scenarios, prototypes
- Constructive design research in society
- Building research programs.