The weather almanac : a reference guide to weather, climate, and related issues in the United States and its key cities / Steven L. Horstmeyer.
The Weather Almanac, 12th Edition is a resource for a variety of climate and meteorological data including both domestic and international weather trends, historical weather patterns dating back 1000 years, natural disasters, and a 20 page glossary of weather terminology. The book is complete with d...
Hoboken, N.J. :
John Wiley & Sons,
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- Climate Maps of the United States
- Renewable Energy
- Extreme Weather: Disasters, Records, Floods, Heat, Cold, and Blizzards
- Thunderstorms, Lightning, Hail, and Tornadoes
- Tropical Cyclones
- El Niño, La Niña, and the Southern Oscillation
- Global Warming and Climate Change
- Air Pollution
- Climate Data from Around the World
- Local Climatological Data Annual Summaries 2009
- A Time Line of Meteorology: 9000-2000
- General Index
- Index of Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Index of Persons
- Index of Select Storms and Events.