Oscillation and dynamics in delay equations : proceedings of an AMS special session held January 16-19, 1991 / John R. Graef, Jack K. Hale, editors.
Providence, R.I. :
American Mathematical Society,
|Series:||Contemporary mathematics (American Mathematical Society) ;
v. 129. |
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
Table of Contents:
- Oscillations of second-order neutral differential equations with deviating arguments / S.J. Bilchev, M.K. Grammatikopoulos, and I.P. Stavroulakis
- A wave equation viewed as an ordinary differential equation / T.A. Burton, Jozsef Terjéki and Bo Zhang
- The oscillation and exponential decay rate of solutions of differential delay equations / Y. Cao
- Transition layers for a singularly perturbed 2-dimensional system of differential-difference equations / Shui-Nee Chow and Wenzhang Huang
- Differential difference equations in analytic number theory / Harold G. Diamond and H. Halberstam
- A simple model for price fluctuations in a single commodity market / A.M. Farahani and E.A. Grove
- Some results on the asymptotic behavior of the solutions of a second order nonlinear neutral delay equation / John R. Graef, Myron K. Grammatikopoulos, and Paul W. Spikes
- Linearized oscillations for nonautonomous delay difference equations / G. Ladas and C. Qian
- Small solutions and completeness for linear functional differential equations / S.M. Verduyn Lunel.
- (Cont.) Periodic solutions of differential delay equations with threshold-type delays / H.L. Smith and Y. Kuang
- Unstable manifolds of periodic orbits of a differential delay equation / Hans-Otto Walther
- The fourier method for partial differential equations with piecewise continuous delay / J. Wiener and L. Debnath.