The welfare of animals used in research : practice and ethics / Robert C. Hubrecht.
The Welfare of Animals used in Research: Practice and Ethics gives a complete and balanced overview of the issues surrounding the use of animals in scientific research. The focus of the book is on the animal welfare implications and ethics of animals in research. It covers the topics with sufficient...
Ames, Iowa :
John Wiley & Sons Inc.,
|Series:||UFAW animal welfare series.
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- The use of legislative and other controls on animal research to meet public expectations and improve animal welfare
- Animal rights and animal welfare : philosophy and science
- Species choice and animal welfare
- The harm/benefit judgement
- Improving the welfare of animals used in research : the 3Rs
- Science and animal welfare : a partnership.