Imogene King : a conceptual framework for nursing / Christina L. Sieloff Evans.
Nurses routinely set goals for, and frequently with, clients. And yet how often is that process examined from a nursing theory perspective? This book provides a succinct overview of Imogene King's theory which emphasizes client participation and mutual goal-setting and provides an interactive f...
Newbury Park, California :
|Series:||Notes on nursing theories ;
v. 2. |
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- Cover; Contents; Foreword; Preface; Biographical Sketch of the Nurse Theorist; Chapter 1
- Origin of the Conceptual Framework; Chapter 2
- Theory of Goal Attainment; Chapter 3
- Utilization of the Conceptual Framework and the Theory of Goal Attainment; Chapter 4
- Future Directions for Research; Chapter 5
- Summary; Glossary; References; Bibliography; About the Author.