Introduction to quality and safety education for nurses : core competencies / Patricia Kelly, Beth A. Vottero, Carolyn A. Christie-McAuliffe, editors.
"This is the first undergraduate textbook to provide a comprehensive overview of essential knowledge, skill, and attitudes about safety in nursing practice. It reflects the six areas of nursing competencies as developed by the Quality and Safety Education Program for Nurses (QSEN) initiative, w...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
New York, NY :
New York, NY : Springer Publishing Company, LLC, 
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- Introduction to quality and safety education for nurses : core competencies. Overview of patient safety and quality of care / Corinne Haviley, Anne K. Anderson, and Ashley Currier
- Quality and safety education for nurses / Gail Armstrong and Amy J. Barton
- Quality and safety in high-reliability organizations / Pauline Arnold
- Patient safety, interprofessional teamwork and collaboration, and patient-centered care. Patient safety / Christine Rovinski-Wagner and Peter D. Mills
- Interprofessional teamwork and collaboration / Gerry Altmiller
- Patient-centered care / Esther Bankert, Andrea Lazarek-LaQuay, and Joanne M. Joseph
- Quality improvement. Essentials of quality improvement / Cibele C. Webb, Patrick M. Webb, Anthony L. D'Eramo, and Joanne Belviso Puckett
- Benchmarking quality performance / Beth A. Vottero, Michelle E. Block, and Lindsay Bonaventura
- Tools of quality improvement / Anthony L. D'Eramo and Joanne Belviso Puckett
- Supports for patient safety and quality of care. Informatics / Donna L. Silsbee and Francia I. Reed
- Basic literature search strategies / J. Scott Thomson, Ashley Currier, and Mary Gillaspy
- Evidence-based practice / Kathleen Fischer Sellers and Karen L. McCrea
- Ensuring future fidelity in patient safety and quality : the evolving role of the registered nurse. The future role of the registered nurse in patient safety and quality / Jerry A. Mansfield.