Inspiration & interpretation : a theological introduction to Sacred Scripture / Denis Farkasfalvy.
Washington, District of Columbia :
Catholic University of America Press,
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
Table of Contents:
- "According to the Scriptures" : the Old Testament in the Apostolic church
- "I am writing to you" : the origins of the New Testament
- Theology of inspiration in the New Testament
- The Eucharistic provenance of the Christian Bible
- Interpretation and canon in the second century : the beginnings of patristic exegesis
- Patristic exegesis after Irenaeus
- Scripture in the Middle Ages
- The Bible and biblical theology in the modern church
- Inspiration and interpretation at Vatican II : the dogmatic constitution Dei Verbum
- Inspiration, canon, and interpretation : a systematic presentation.