Reformation faith : exegesis and theology in the Protestant reformations / edited by Michael Parsons ; foreword by Dennis Ngien.
"Experts in Reformation studies identify and elucidate areas of sixteenth century reforming activity in Martin Luther, John Calvin and other leading reformers to demonstrate the thoroughgoing nature of the Reformation agenda: doctrinal - Zwingli on the providence of God; radical grace in Martin...
Milton Keynes, England :
|Series:||Studies in Christian history and thought.
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- A comparison of Aquinas and Zwingli on the providence of God / Mark A. Blackwelder
- Radical grace displayed in Martin Luther's doctrine of the Fall / Kevin D. Kennedy
- A prison house of riches : Calvin's theology of the human body / Derek James Brown
- An exotic flower? : Calvin and the patristic doctrine of deification / Carl Mosser
- A Christian prince hath the charge of both tables : John Jewel's biblical doctrine of the royal supremacy / André A. Gazal
- Medieval and Reformation interpretations of the Psalms quoted in Hebrews 1-2 / Jeff Fisher
- Luther and Calvin's understanding of Isaiah 53 / Suk-il Ahn
- Is marriage among the sacraments? : were Luther and Calvin wrong? / Richard A. Shenk
- It is too late to think of shrinking back : Calvin's letters to contemporary martyrs / Michael Parsons
- Calvin's preaching and homiletic : nine engagements / Peter Adam
- Contributions of the Bretheren of the Common Life to the Reformation / Lloyd A. Harsch
- Returning to Marburg to rethink Martin Luther / Matthew J. Kasper
- Calvin's circle of friends : propelling an enduring movement / David W. Hall
- Edme Aubertin and the Eucharistic debates in seventeenth century France / Martin I. Klauber.