Communicating to advance the public's health : workshop summary / Ellen Bayer and Darla Thompson, rapporteurs ; Roundtable on Population Health Improvement, Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies.
The Institute of Medicine's Roundtable on Population Health Improvement brings together individuals and organizations that represent different sectors in a dialogue about what is needed to improve population health. On September 22, 2014, the roundtable held a workshop to discuss some of the sc...
Washington, D.C. :
National Academies Press,
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- The science of health communication: guiding principles for population health campaigns
- The news media as a catalyst for action
- Effective use of digital media to advance population health goals
- Effective messaging strategies: a review of the evidence
- The power of television and film
- Final comments.