The economy and business environment of Vietnam / Roderick Macdonald, editor.
"Vietnam has exhibited exceptional economic growth since its Đổi Mới economic reforms beginning in the mid-1980s, yet its growth experience has been understudied. This book investigates many of the key components of this remarkable growth story, offering insightful analysis of key issues. Macdo...
Cham, Switzerland :
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- Chapter 1. Introduction
- Chapter 2. Vietnam's Economic Policy
- Chapter 3. State-Owned Enterprises in Vietnam: Challenges Facing the Privatization Process
- Chapter 4. Participating in Global Value Chains: The Case of Small and Medium Enterprises in Vietnam
- Chapter 5. Marketing in Vietnam
- Chapter 6. Financial Services in Vietnam
- Chapter 7. Business Management in Vietnam
- Chapter 8. Conclusion.