Reactive and functional polymers. Volume one, Biopolymers, polyesters, polyurethanes, resins and silicones / Tomy J. Gutiérrez, editor.
Reactive and functional polymers are manufactured with the aim of improving the performance of unmodified polymers or providing functionality for different applications. These polymers are created mainly through chemical reactions, but there are other important modifications that can be carried out...
Cham, Switzerland :
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- Introduction to Reactive and Functional Polymers: A Note From the Editor / Tomy J. Gutiérrez
- Biodegradable and Functional Synthetic Polymers in Nanomedicine: Controlled and Targeted Bioactive Molecule Release / Xiaoming Guo, Leung Chan, Tianfeng Chen
- Reactive Modification of Fiber Polymer Materials for Textile Applications / Avinash P. Manian, Tung Pham, Thomas Bechtold
- Reactive Processing and Functionalization of Ground Tire Rubber / Łukasz Zedler, Marta Przybysz-Romatowska, Aleksander Hejna, Xavier Colom, Javier Cañavate, Mohammad Reza Saeb et al.
- Lignin as a Natural Antioxidant: Property-Structure Relationship and Potential Applications / Zhao Qin, Hua-Min Liu, Ling-Biao Gu, Run-Cang Sun, Xue-De Wang
- Functional Biobased Composite Polymers for Food Packaging Applications / Hulya Cakmak, Ece Sogut
- Synthesis of Biobased Polyurethane Foams From Agricultural and Forestry Wastes / Hongwei Li, Zhongshun Yuan, Yongsheng Zhang, Chun Chang, Chunbao (Charles) Xu
- Reactive and Functional Polyesters and Polyurethanes / Morteza Akbari, Reza Najjar
- Lignin as a Coating and Curing Agent on Biodegradable Epoxy Resins / Chikako Asada, Sholahuddin, Yoshitoshi Nakamura
- Reactive Silicones as Multifacetic Materials / Suranjan Sikdar, Sukanta Majumdar
- Reactive and Functional Silicones for Special Applications / Carmen Racles, Mihaela Dascalu, Adrian Bele, Maria Cazacu
- Maxillofacial Silicone Elastomers in Dentistry / Pinar Cevik
- Synthetic Methods and Applications of Functional and Reactive Silicone Polymers / Kaleigh M. Ryan, Adam D. Drumm, Claire E. Martin, Anna-Katharina Krumpfer, Joseph W. Krumpfer
- Hydrosilyl-Functional Polysiloxanes: Synthesis, Reactions and Applications / Jerzy J. Chruściel
- Correction to: Introduction to Reactive and Functional Polymers: A Note From the Editor / Tomy J. Gutiérrez.