Omics science for rhizosphere biology / Ramesh Namdeo Pudake, Binod Bihari Sahu, Maya Kumari, Anil K. Sharma, editors.
This book presents a timely review of the latest advances in rhizosphere biology, which have been facilitated by the application of omics tools. It includes chapters on the use of various omics tools in rhizosphere biology, focusing on understanding plant and soil microbe interactions. The role of p...
|Other Authors:||, , ,|
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- Chapter 1. Rhizosphere Metagenomics: Methods and Challenges
- Chapter 2. Metagenomic Approach in Relation to Plant-Microbe and Microbe-Microbe Interactions
- Chapter 3. Metagenomics and metatranscriptomics approaches in understanding and discovering novel molecules in rhizosphere environment
- Chapter 4. "Omics approaches for understanding soil suppressiveness in agriculture
- Chapter 5. Rhizosphere dynamics: an OMICS perspective
- Chapter 6. Transcriptomics analyses and the relationship between plant and plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR)
- Chapter 7. Proteomics for understanding the interaction between plant and rhizospheric microflora
- Chapter 8. A proteomics perspective for understanding rhizosphere biology at higher altitudes
- Chapter 9. Structural and functional rhizospheric microbial diversity analysis by cutting edge biotechnological tools
- Chapter 10. Rhizosphere Fingerprints: Novel Biomolecules via Meta-Omics Technology
- Chapter 11. Rhizosphere virology and plant health
- Chapter 12. Long sequencing tools for rhizosphere study
- Chapter 13. Rhizoengineering: A strategy to enhance soil and crop productivity
- Chapter 14. Endospheric microbiome assisted alteration in the metabolomic profiling of host towards abiotic stress mitigation.