Nile and Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam : past, present and future / Assefa M. Melesse, Wossenu Abtew, Semu A. Moges, editors.
This book is a contribution by the presenters of the 2020 International Conference on the Nile and Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD). The Nile basin is facing unprecedented level of water right challenges after the construction of GERD has begun. Ethiopia, Egypt and Sudan have struggled to narr...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Pre-colonial, Colonial and Post-Colonial Era: A Look into the Historical Depths of the Nile Waters: What to Learn from History
- 3. Global Perspectives and Regional Lessons: The Nile River and The Prospects of The Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam
- 4. Beyond GERD: Hydropolitical, Hydrological, Technological and Investment (HHTI) Imperatives for Sustained Economic Cooperation
- 5. Water Resources Account of Egypt vs Ethiopia's Nile Sub-basins: The Utility of the Concept of Water Budget
- 6. Geographical Dimensions of Hydro-politics: The Case of Nile and Mekong Rivers.