Computational science and its applications -- ICCSA 2021 : Part V / 21st International Conference, Cagliari, Italy, September 13-16, 2021, Proceedings. Osvaldo Gervasi, Beniamino Murgante, Sanjay Misra, Chiara Garau, Ivan Blečić, David Taniar, Bernady O. Apduhan, Ana Maria A. C. Rocha, Eufemia Tarantino, Carmelo Maria Torre (eds.).
The ten-volume set LNCS 12949-12958 constitutes the proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, ICCSA 2021, which was held in Cagliari, Italy, during September 13-16, 2021. The event was organized in a hybrid mode due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , , ,|
Cham, Switzerland :
|Series:||Lecture notes in computer science ;
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues.
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- International Workshop on Computational Geometry and Applications (CGA 2021)
- International Workshop on Collaborative Intelligence in Multimodal Applications (CIMA 2021)
- International Workshop on Computational Science and HPC (CSHPC 2021)
- International Workshop on Computational Optimization and Applications (COA 2021)
- International Workshop on Cities, Technologies and Planning (CTP 2021)
- International Workshop on Computational Astrochemistry (CompAstro 2021)
- International Workshop on Advanced Modeling E-Mobility in Urban Spaces (DEMOS 2021).