Computational science and its applications -- ICCSA 2021 : Part III / 21st International Conference, Cagliari, Italy, September 13-16, 2021, Proceedings. Osvaldo Gervasi, Beniamino Murgante, Sanjay Misra, Chiara Garau, Ivan Blečić, David Taniar, Bernady O. Apduhan, Ana Maria A. C. Rocha, Eufemia Tarantino, Carmelo Maria Torre (eds.).
The ten-volume set LNCS 12949-12958 constitutes the proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, ICCSA 2021, which was held in Cagliari, Italy, during September 13-16, 2021. The event was organized in a hybrid mode due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , , ,|
Cham, Switzerland :
|Series:||Lecture notes in computer science ;
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues.
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- Genaral Track 5: Information Systems and Technologies
- International Workshop on Automatic landform classification: spatial methods and applications (ALCSMA 2021)
- International Workshop on Application of Numerical Analysis to Imaging Science (ANAIS 2021)
- International Workshop on Advances in information Systems and Technologies for Emergency management, risk assessment and mitigationbased on the Resilience concepts (ASTER 2021)
- International Workshop on Advances in Web Based Learning (AWBL 2021).