Computational science and its applications -- ICCSA 2021 : Part VII / 21st International Conference, Cagliari, Italy, September 13-16, 2021, Proceedings. Osvaldo Gervasi, Beniamino Murgante, Sanjay Misra, Chiara Garau, Ivan Blečić, David Taniar, Bernady O. Apduhan, Ana Maria A. C. Rocha, Eufemia Tarantino, Carmelo Maria Torre (eds.).
The ten-volume set LNCS 12949 -12958 constitutes the proceedings of the 21st International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, ICCSA 2021, which was held in Cagliari, Italy, during September 13-16, 2021. The event was organized in a hybrid mode due to the Covid-19 pandemic. The...
|Other Authors:||, , , , , , , , ,|
Cham, Switzerland :
|Series:||Lecture notes in computer science ;
LNCS sublibrary. Theoretical computer science and general issues.
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- International Workshop on Geomatics for Resource Monitoring and Management (GRMM 2021)
- International Workshop on Geomatics in Agriculture and Forestry: new advances and perspectives (Geo-for-Agr 2021)
- 12th International Symposium on Software Quality (SQ 2021)
- 10th International Workshop on Collective, Massive and Evolutionary Systems (IWCES 2021)
- International Workshop on Land Use monitoring for Sustainability (LUMS 2021)
- International Workshop on Machine Learning for Space and Earth Observation Data (MALSEOD 2021)
- International Workshop on Building multi-dimensional models for assessing complex environmental systems (MES 2021)
- International Workshop on Ecosystem Services: nature's contribution to people in practice. Assessment frameworks, models, mapping, andimplications (NC2P 2021).