Basic organic chemistry for the life sciences / Hrvoj Vančik.
This textbook is designed for students of biology, molecular biology, ecology,medicine, agriculture, forestry and other professions where the knowledge of organic chemistry plays an important role. The work may also be of interest to non-professionals, as well as to teachers in high schools. The boo...
|Online Access:||Click for online access|
- 1. Alkanes, composition, constitution, and configuration
- 2. Functional groups
- 3. Electronic structure of organic molecules
- 4. Alkenes and alkynes
- 5. Substitutions on saturated carbon atom
- 6. Nucleophilic additions
- 7. Stereochemistry, symmetry, and molecular chirality
- 8. Derivatives of carboxylic acids
- 9. Electrophilic substitutions
- 10. Pericyclic reactions
- 11. Organic natural products
- 12. Organic supramolecular and supermolecular structures.